Monday, May 23, 2011

Summertime

I am sooo ready for this SUMMER!  I am done with this semester May 30th and have no classes again until August 22nd.  It will be a nice break.  Although I may be working more...things will definitely be less stressful!  Next fall semester I have to take a few more prerequisites required to apply for the nursing program at Gateway Community College.  Something awesome I found out is that they have daycare at the college for only $2.00/hour.  This pretty much saves me because once I start the program, it will be school full time and I won't be working.  I have been enjoying the somewhat decent weather this past week.  I am preparing for the killer heat coming.  Last week Emma and I took about three walks.

Meanwhile, we are preparing for Emma's first dance recital on June 18th.  She is doing the "Teddy Bear Dance."   
She has had so much fun these last few months since she started dance class.  She met her best friend Lauren, and I in turn have become good friends with Lauren's mom Christina!  Dance will be over for a couple months after the recital, and Christina and I have thought about putting the girls in swimming lessons together!
David is almost finished re-building his motorcycle.  It looks brand new.  It's friggin sweet!  He also is getting ready to go back to school for IP security.  Something about computer networking...which I know nothing about.  But he is amazing at fixing computers and I know he can do whatever he wants.  Thank heavens for men who can fix things!!! hehe

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel, This is Liz Thomasson. You and your fam look beautiful! Congrats on starting nursing school! That is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liz!! How are you? Glad you found me! =]

    ReplyDelete