Thursday, May 31, 2012

Life by the yard is hard; by the inch it's a sinch!

This is me.  
Currently Pregnant.  
Although, I am a little larger now! :)

Yeah, I haven't been making time to blog.  Life has been, YES...crazy busy.  With David trying to find a different job AND thinking about where we would like to move in the next couple months, AND getting ready for baby boy Caellum, AND getting David registered for school.....this pregnant mama had to take a step back and BREATHE.  So much for thinking we were going to stay put here, or move to Idaho for that matter.  It's funny how God has an entirely different plan going on.  As we continue to move forward and make decisions, we definitely have felt the Lord's guiding hand in our life.  Although everything is not figured out completely, there are a few things that seem to feel right at this point.


First and foremost: we are going to be moving to Mesa/Gilbert.  Somewhere in the Ellsworth/Higley/Power Rd area.  I have been wanting to head out that way for awhile and really want Emma in Gilbert School District when she starts Kindergarten this Fall.  David is going to finish his undergraduate degree through Rio Salado and ASU East Campus and then apply to Physician Assistant School!  These are the two things that feel very right at this point.  Four more years of school is going to be rough, but so worth it!  I am very proud of him for deciding upon this pathway.  At first I thought he was just throwing the idea out there, but it feels pretty meant to be at this point.  And he is dead set on it now.  So here we GO!


Life is never easy.  And although sometimes it seems overwhelming...these are the moments that we will always remember.  Struggling through makes you so grateful, does it not?  I am sure many would agree with me.  I am so thankful for everything I have in my life.  I feel overwhelmingly blessed to be where we are at right now.  I think of so many times when things seemed absolutely hopeless [before I met David].  But I know that many things from my past developed me into a much stronger individual.  I don't cower away and feel like "I can't" anymore.  All I want now is to persevere and get 'er done son! haha. ANYWAY!  I will finish off this blog with another lovely quote.  I just love quotes! :)




4 comments:

  1. I am so excited to be closer to you!! Not to be selfish but I need a friend! haha And I am so excited for your growing family too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too!! i need a friend as well, lol. thanks hun! i can't wait till we are moved in and settled and Caellum is here! [sigh]. the biggest challenge for me through all of this is PATIENCE. so hard for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I am pretty free to help you move and un pack and paint if you need it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that would be awesome!! (especially the painting). :) i will definitely let you know!!

    ReplyDelete