Thursday, August 9, 2012

For Time & All Eternity

I think I am getting better at this whole blogging thing.  And I believe this is the first month that I will write more than one blog.  Not bad eh?  I figured I should take the time to write about our sealing that occurred on August 3rd 2012.  David, Emma, and I, that is.  

I will never forget the feeling nor the day.   Looking around the sealing room at everyone, my heart was full.  Full of love and joy.  That moment will forever be surreal in my mind.  Not that it matters anymore, but if anyone knows about my past or what David and I went through in the beginning of our relationship...this explains somewhat why it was SURREAL.  It took us time to get to the Temple.  But I knew it's where we needed to be.  I always did.  The fact that not only David and I were able to be sealed, but that Emma could be sealed to us?  That was the cherry on top!  I feel COMPLETE.  And despite what struggles may come into our lives, I feel as if I can face them almost with a certain calmness that I did not possess previously.  That day we made the highest covenants we would ever make.  Not till death do us part, but FOREVER.

Forever we will love, help, forgive, learn, and grow together.  Being honest and faithful ALWAYS.

Nevertheless, neither is the man without the woman, nor the woman without the man, in the Lord.
1 Corinthians 11:11  











4 comments:

  1. So happy for you! What a precious, sacred experience. Congratulations, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks crystalee! it definitely was. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me so happy!! What a wonderful blessing you guys are all sealed to each other now! Thank you for sharing, Rachel.

    ReplyDelete